The new year is here, and we are excited to build on the success of our teams and our program from last year! All of our teams grew in skills, experience, and knowledge and are looking forward to the upcoming AAU basketball season.
For 2018, the Van Hoozer Basketball Academy will be supporting 3 teams:
There is a chance that we will have a fourth team as well. Our focus is to develop the whole player – physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Our mission is to develop leaders on and off the court and to prepare all of our players to perform at the next level. For 2018, we will accomplish this mission by continuing to offer these unique programs and opportunities:
- Playing in the most competitive basketball tournaments
- Organized basketball and skill development practices through the AAU season
- “Leadership Moments” during practices where we focus on leadership skill development with all of our players
- Mental Game Training to help all of our players becoming mentally tough and develop skills and techniques to be resilient and determined
- NEW: Individual Skill Development – We will also be offering individual skill development for players that want further basketball training including shooting, ball handling, and position player development. Email me if you are interested in reserving a spot for individual training.
While we are not holding open tryouts for our teams, you can still inquire about opportunities to play for one of our teams or to sign up for individual skill development training by emailing me.